Call for Proposals Now Open!
The upcoming Asia Alliance 2018 will be held on 7-8 May 2018 at the Cordis Hotel, Hong Kong.
The success of the conference depends significantly on the presentation and sharing by institutions. You can play a big part by submitting proposals for presentations in this conference. We encourage you to share your valuable knowledge and experience with your peers in the following areas:
- Big data/predictive analytics related
- CRM related
- Facilities Management related
- Financial Management related
- Human Capital Management related
- Oracle Future Roadmap
- Oracle PeopleSoft Campus solution
- Oracle PeopleSoft Technical
- Research Management related
- Student Services Management related
- Talent Management related
The Primary presenter (non-vendor) of the proposal accepted will receive a complimentary registration to the Asia Alliance 2018 Conference.
Don’t hesitate, deadline for submissions is 19 January 2018!
Propose a Session Today!
*If you are a HEUG member, please make sure you login to view all Track options available to you.
Conference Chair, Asia Alliance 2018
To stay up to date on conference happenings! Make sure to like the HEUG on Facebook and follow @HEUG & #AsiaAlliance18 on Twitter.