Latin America HEUG Conference
Call for Proposals Reminder!
The Conference Website and Call for Proposals are now open.
Propose a session:
- Sessions can be an individual presenter or a team.
- They can be from institutional staff alone or done in conjunction with a vendor who has made an impact on your implementation.
- Sessions are intentionally only 50 minutes long so your prep is reasonable but you have to be concise.
- Vendors are welcomed to propose sessions but their proposals must not be sales oriented. It is best that vendors present with an institution which uses their services.
- We will be determining which proposals have wide interest and appeal as the submissions are evaluated. Our aim is to balance the program for Campus Solution (Student Information Systems, SIS), ERP (Financials, HRMS, Purchasing), Business Intelligence (Analytics , OSSM) and CRM, Mobility, and Technical aspects (People Tools, Upgrades, Security)
Click here for details on submitting a session. Click on the session proposal form link to fill out your proposal! You will need to login to your HEUG.Online account in order to submit a session.
We look forward to seeing your proposal and hope you can join us on 15-16 of June!
Jose Carlos Flores
2015 Conference Chair
To stay up to date on conference happenings! Make sure to like the HEUG on Facebook and follow @HEUG & #LAHEUG15 on Twitter.