Call for Presentations Closes in 3 Days
The coming Asia Alliance Conference will be held on 14-15 November 2016 at the Suntec Singapore International Convention & Exhibiton Centre, Singapore.
The success of the conference depends significantly on the presentation and sharing by institutions. You can play a big part by submitting proposals for presentations in this conference. We encourage you to share your valuable knowledge and experience with your peers in the following areas:
- Student Management: All aspects of PeopleSoft Campus Solutions.
- Technical Aspects: Topics in PeopleTools, System Integration, Database Management, Infrastructure, Security, etc.
- HCM, Financials, and Other Interests: Digital Transformation, Project Management, Change Management, Training and other Oracle solutions for Higher Education industry such as BI, CRM, HR, Finance.
Primary presenter of the proposal accepted for presentation will receive a complimentary registration to Asia Alliance 2016. Please click hereto submit your presentation.
The main conference program will be held on 14 and 15 November 2016 at the Suntec Singapore International Convention & Exhibiton Centre, Singapore. An Executive Forum will also be held on 13 November 2016 at Singapore Institute of Management. Senior executives representing respective institutions will meet to share and discuss common issues at the Forum.
This annual conference is one of the key Higher Education user conferences in the region, providing a forum for sharing of information and experiences on the adoption and effective use of Oracle solutions in Higher Education institutions. Participants get to:
- Attend presentations by institutions and vendors sharing their knowledge and showcasing their innovative solutions
- Hear Oracle strategists discuss the current and future direction of Oracle products
- Network with colleagues from different institutions in the region
- Explore complimentary products and services by key vendors
This is an event not to be missed. Click here to register for the conference now.
We look forward to seeing you in Singapore this November!
Conference Chair, Asia Alliance 2016
Chair, Asia HEUG Executive Committee
Asia Representative - HEUG Board
Assistant Vice President for Development, University of the Philippines
To stay up to date on conference happenings! Make sure to like the HEUG on Facebook and follow @HEUG & #ASIAALLIANCE16 on Twitter.