Call for Proposals Reminder!
The Latin America Alliance 2017 will take place in Curitiba, Brazil 22-23 August, 2017. This event presented by the higher education sector, aims to be a single conference for the industry and will focus on sessions regarding Oracle applications used by higher education institutions in the Latin America region.
Propose a session:
- Sessions can be an individual presenter or a team.
- They can be from institutional staff alone or done in conjunction with a vendor who has made an impact on your implementation.
- Sessions are intentionally only 50 minutes long so your prep is reasonable but you have to be concise.
- Vendors are welcomed to propose sessions but their proposals must not be sales oriented. It is best that vendors present with an institution which uses their services.
- We will be determining which proposals have wide interest and appeal as the submissions are evaluated. Our aim is to balance the program for Campus Solution (Student Information Systems, SIS), ERP (Financials, HRMS, Purchasing), Business Intelligence (Analytics , OSSM) and CRM, Mobility, and Technical aspects (People Tools, Upgrades, Security)
Propose a Session Now
Click on the "submit your proposal" button form link to fill out your proposal! You will need to login to your HEUG.Online account in order to submit a session.
We hope you can join us on 22-23 of August in the beautiful city of Curitiba, Brazil!
2017 Conference Chair
To stay up to date on conference happenings! Make sure to like the HEUG on Facebook and follow @HEUG & #LAHEUG17 on Twitter.