Latin America HEUG Conference
Registration is Now Open!
We are pleased to announce that the registration for the Latin America HEUG Conference 2014 is now open! The conference will be held at AR Centro de Convenciones, Bogotá, Colombia on 29-30 of May. This event presented by the higher education sector, aims to be a single conference for the industry and will focus on sessions regarding Oracle applications used by higher education institutions in the Latin America region.
The conference will have attendees representing 6-7 countries in the region. The event will provide an opportunity to not only build community, but to share information, experience and best practice among Higher Education institutions in Latin America. The sessions will focus on the selection, implementation and cost-effective use of Oracle products.
Over the 1.5 day conference, attendees can participate in and benefit from:
- Keynote speaker
- Presentations and discussions led by Latin American members
- Oracle strategists present the current and future direction of Oracle products
- Explore products and services by regional and international vendors
- Excellent networking opportunities
This is an event not to be missed! Click here to register for the conference now.
12 Days Left to Submit a Session Proposal
Propose a session:
- Sessions can be an individual presenter or a team.
- They can be from institutional staff alone or done in conjunction with a vendor who has made an impact on your implementation.
- Sessions are intentionally only 50 minutes long so your prep is reasonable but you have to be concise.
- Vendors are welcomed to propose sessions but their proposals must not be sales oriented. It is best that vendors present with an institution which uses their services.
- We will be determining which proposals have wide interest and appeal as the submissions are evaluated. Our aim is to balance the program for Campus Solution (Student Information Systems, SIS), ERP (Financials, HRMS, Purchasing), Business Intelligence (Analytics , OSSM) and CRM, Mobility, and Technical aspects (People Tools, Upgrades, Security)
Click here for details on submitting a session. You will need to log into your HEUG.Online account in order to submit a session. Submissions close on 18 April.
We look forward to seeing your proposal, and hope you can join us on 29-30 of May!
Roberto E. Montoya, Pontificia Universidad Javeriana
2014 Conference Chair
Luis Francisco Martinez, Pontificia Universidad Javeriana
2014 Program Chair
Attend the event LATIN AMERICA HEUG CONFERENCE by Avianca or Taca Airlines and enjoy preferential service.
Learn more and book your ticket today!