By now you know that PUM 19 has been released. But have you looked at everything included with PUM 19? There are 46 bug fixes listed for Student Records, and you can find the list in the Updatesincluded_CS_92019.xls spreadsheet, online at My Oracle Support Doc ID: 1641843.2. From there, navigate to the PeopleSoft Update Image Home Pages, select Campus Solutions Update Image Home Page, select the VirtualBox link, then you will find it under the CS Update Image Link section (click CS 9.2.019 Update Image Contents List in the Update Image Contents List). You can also find the Update Image Overview here.
Just a few of the bug fixes are listed below.
- Class Roster - Bug 30453276: ACCESSIBILITY ISSUE WITH CLASS ROSTER ICON ON FACULTY MY SCHEDULE PAGE
- Courses and Classes - Bug 30614033: ACCESSIBILITY ISSUES WITH CLASS INFORMATION ON VARIOUS STUDENT PAGES
- Enrollment - Bug 31517167: STUDENTS GETTING ENROLLED IN CLOSED COMBINED SECTION WHEN DROP IF ENROLL IS PRESENT IN WAIT LIST PROCESS
- Faculty and Advisors - Bug 31617618: REQUEST POP SELECT AND DELETE ROW FUNCTIONALITY FOR STUDENT ADVISOR PAGE - BIND RECORD
- Graduation Processing - Bug 30948228: GRADUATION REPORT NOT DISPLAYING THE COMPLETION TERM INFORMATION
- Repeat Checking - Bug 30770775: 9.2 REPEAT FIELDS NOT POPULATED WHEN CREATING A NEW ACADEMIC PROGRAM