The agenda is available to view for Canada Alliance 2017 set for 5-7 November at the University of Waterloo. Participants and attendees will be presented with valuable and unique opportunities to share both general and regionally-specific experiences in implementation, technical expertise, and innovative solutions in utilizing Oracle applications and technology across all departments and purposes for higher education. Aside from the sessions currently available, Oracle is offering an additional eight sessions plus the Opening Roadmap Session!
If you have already built your agenda, you may want to consider these options:
- 5091 - PeopleSoft Campus Solutions – Ensuring Value (Opening Roadmap)
- 5089 - PeopleTools 8.55 and Roadmap - Learn How PeopleTools Can Extend Your Institution's Investment
- 5094 - PeopleSoft Financials and HCM Update and Roadmap – Continuous Innovation
- 5093 - Financials and HCM solutions in the Cloud - The Art of the Possible
- 5088 - The Path to the Cloud – What Are Your Options
- 5090 - Plan - Budget - Track - Forecast / One Solution for Either PeopleSoft and Cloud Deployments
- 5095 - Real time data for the enterprise and operational user
- 5096 - University of Montreal's PeopleSoft upgrades - Strategy and experience
- 5092 - Student Cloud Roadmap - Innovation and Modernization
CHEUG Alliance Agenda
We have secured a special rate for conference attendees at Delta Hotels Waterloo. These rooms are first come first serve so please book early in order to get the best price possible. Housing closes on 5 October 2017.
Make sure to register by 29 September to receive Early Bird registration rates!
We hope you can join us on 5-7 of November in the beautiful city of Waterloo, Ontario!
HEUG Canada Board Rep & Conference Chair
To stay up to date on conference happenings! Make sure to like the HEUG on Facebook and follow @HEUG & #CHEUG17 on Twitter.