SEARUG Alliance Conference call for proposals has been EXTENDED to June 23rd! Critical to the success of our conference will be the sessions presented by our colleagues – showcasing their work and experiences, highlighting new tools and new approaches and discussing best practices. This conference will address three separate PeopleSoft ERP systems - Human Resources, Financials and Campus Solutions. Additionally, third party systems used to expand and supplement PeopleSoft functionality will be covered, as well as PeopleTools and more technical topics.
We all have something to learn and something to teach each other. Here is your chance to help others by presenting on a topic that you do well, some lessons learned, your thoughts on where the future is taking your ERP.
Session proposal guidelines/suggestions:
- Sessions can be an individual presenter or a team.
- Presentations can be institutional staff alone or done in conjunction with a vendor who has made an impact on your project.
- Vendors who are sponsors are welcome to propose sessions but their proposals must not be sales oriented. It is preferred that vendors partner with an institution that uses their services.
- Sessions are 50 minutes long. You should plan to allow time for questions at the end.
- Longer sessions (up to 2 hours) are possible for topics that require more in-depth coverage. These sessions will be presented on Monday.
- We usually have more proposals than session slots. We will be determining which proposals have wide interest and appeal as the submissions are evaluated.
Propose a Session Now
Make sure to submit your proposal no later than June 23, 2017. All we need now are your topics and a brief summary. A copy of the full presentation will be requested after your session is confirmed.
SEARUG Conference Planning Team
Tom Johnson (email@example.com) – Conference Chair
To stay up to date on conference happenings, make sure to like the HEUG on Facebook and follow @HEUG& #SEARUG17 on Twitter.
If you are interested in other HEUG Conferences, please click here for US Regional and International Regional.