I’d like to introduce and welcome the newest appointment to the HEUG Board of Directors, Scott Munson, Associate Vice President and CIO, University of Colorado. Scott was appointed to the BOD by Board President, Mario Berry and affirmed by the current board members in April. Scott will immediately begin assisting Board CIO representative Jason Wenrick (Sonoma State University) in developing a focused executive engagement strategy. He also has been appointed as the liaison to the Young Professionals Group.
In his paying job, Scott’s positon is the leader of the University of Colorado enterprise services for students, faculty and staff. University Information Systems (UIS) provides technical services and a portfolio of secure, reliable and cost effective enterprise applications to the University of Colorado campuses and the Office of the President. The services encompass the following:
- Student Information Systems
- electronic Research Administration (eRA) Systems
- Human Resources Management Systems
- Finance Administration Systems
- Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing
- Administrative Web Portal Services
- Technology Services for System Administration
Please join me in welcoming Scott to the HEUG Board of Directors.