Advanced Registration Closes in One Week!
Just a reminder that Advanced registration closes in One Week! Early bird registration for Institutional Members is only $80.00 and will be available until Friday, September 28, 2018.
Benefits of attending MIDHEUG Alliance 2018:
1. "Sharpen the Saw": Take a break from the "exertion" of your work to sharpen your skills and leave the conference with new ideas and approaches.
2. Break Out of Your Comfort Zone: Live events force you to break out of your comfort zone which is just the type of action needed. Break out of old ways of thinking that have you in a rut.
3.The Energy of Like-Minded Individuals: At a conference you discover you are not alone in wanting to improve your skills.
Agenda is Available
The Planning Committee has developed an outstanding program! The website has now been updated with new information including the conference schedule and sessions for review! Please follow the link below to the Agenda Page of the official conference website for the track streams, session schedule, and building your agenda. With 60 different sessions being offered, you will want to make sure and pre-plan!
Workshops are Available!
Get more out of your MIDHEUG experience and sign-up for a pre-conference workshop. These workshops are 2.5 hours of engaging discussion and learning. Workshops take place on Monday, October 11th from 8:15 am to 10:45 am. Registration for workshops is only an additional $25 per workshop for conference attendees.
- Deep Dive into Google Data Studio Visualization
- PS Query Building Using Student Academic & Demographic Data-Expressions, Subqueries, Drilling URLs
- Understanding PeopleSoft Fluid User Interface
We hope to see in you beautiful Wisconsin in October!