Early-Bird Registration Closes in One Week!
Just a reminder that Early Bird registration closes in one week! Early bird registration for Institutional Members is only $70.00 and will be available until Friday, September 7, 2018.
Benefits of attending MIDHEUG Alliance 2018:
1. "Sharpen the Saw": Take a break from the "work" of your work to sharpen your skills and leave the conference with new ideas and approaches.
2. Break Out of Your Comfort Zone: Live events force you to break out of your comfort zone which is just the type of action needed. Break out of old ways of thinking that have you in a rut.
3. The Energy of Like-Minded Individuals: At a conference you discover you are not alone in wanting to improve your skills.
4. The Random Session: Once you meet like-minded people, you may be convinced to attend a session you weren't sure about but find out it was just what you needed.
5. An investment in Yourself: Conferences are one of the best opportunities for professional development. Remember, it's an investment in yourself, your career and even your company.
Agenda is Available!
The Planning Committee has developed an outstanding program! The website has now been updated with new information including the conference schedule and sessions for review! Please follow the link below to the Agenda Page of the official conference website for the track streams, session schedule, and building your agenda. With 60 different sessions being offered, you will want to make sure and pre-plan!
We hope to see in you beautiful Wisconsin in October!