A big welcome to the 189 new members that joined the HEUG in May!
The HEUG is a central place for institutions to access and share information. With over 32,000 members sharing their knowledge, there is limitless learning opportunities available to our members. As of May 1st, we are underway with 2019-2020 membership renewals. Our membership program also enables the HEUG leadership to continue the industry-leading advocacy, programs and events that our members enjoy.
I would like to make sure you are all aware of the benefits of the two different membership levels within our organization, Institutional and Subscriber.
For those institutions that would like to enhance the benefits they currently enjoy through the HEUG.Online and the HEUG, we offer our Institutional Membership. The Institutional Membership benefits are listed below:
- Enables you to send your employees to the Alliance conference at a reduced rate. HEUG members saved a combined total of over $600,000 on Alliance conference fees.
- Enables your employees to attend unlimited HEUG Education Series webinars for free.
- Enables your employees to participate in community forums to ask questions or provide information to other members in the community.
- Enables your employees to access Alliance session recordings enhancing their conference educational benefits long after the conference is over.
- Enables your employees to access conference and community files providing year round learning resources.
- Enables your employees to be eligible to serve on the HEUG Board and gain additional exposure with Oracle for your institution.
- Enables your employees to be eligible to serve on the HEUG Advisory Groups and Technical Advisory Groups and have direct input to Oracle strategists on the development of the products.
A Subscriber Membership has limited access to the HEUG site but provides learning opportunities without a yearly membership fee.
For more information about the benefits of HEUG membership, please follow the options below. for more information and see just how much your institution will save by becoming an Institutional member here.