Things a bit “up in the air” in your student records world? Wondering what/if/how things may change in the fall, not to mention what’s in store for spring? Anyone out there feeling AWESOME? Really, anyone?
In case you need a pick-me-up, some inspiration, or just a bit of a break, here are 7 ideas compiled with the help of a few colleagues. 😊
- Consider How to make stress your friend & the importance of reaching out to others. A Ted Talk with Kelly McGonigal.
- Try a Mindfulness app and give yourself a break.
- MUSIC!! Create/Find a positive, energizing playlist. Maybe you’d like some of these?
- Walk & get outside. Getting cold? Consider treating yourself to exercise equipment that allows you to “be outside” through apps.
- Like to cook? Set up a team recipe sharing channel and try something new. This one’s become a favorite at my house.
- Watch and debate the Top Movies of All Time.
- Start a book club! Or, just read on your own!
Other ideas? Please share!